Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in East Delhi, Ghaziabad by Dr Pawan Kesarwani
- Oral medications, such as sildenafil (Viagra), tadalafil (Cialis), and vardenafil (Levitra)
- Injections, such as alprostadil (Caverject)
- Penile implants
- Lifestyle changes, such as weight loss, quitting smoking, and reducing stress
Dr. Kesarwani will work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan that is right for your individual needs. He is committed to providing his patients with the best possible care and support.
To book an appointment with Dr. Kesarwani, you can call him at 9868317357.
Here are some of the benefits of getting erectile dysfunction treatment from Dr. Kesarwani:
- He is a highly experienced and qualified urologist and sexologist.
- He offers a wide range of treatments for erectile dysfunction, including oral medications, injections, penile implants, and lifestyle changes.
- He will work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan that is right for your individual needs.
- He is committed to providing his patients with the best possible care and support.
If you are struggling with erectile dysfunction, I encourage you to contact Dr. Kesarwani today. He can help you get the treatment you need to improve your sexual health and wellness.
Erectile dysfunction corresponds to a lasting reduction in the quality of erections. More frequent from the age of 50, they are linked to the physical and/or psychological state of health of the man concerned.
WHAT IS ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION?
An erectile disorder or erectile disorder or erectile dysfunction is commonly called ” sexual impotence “: it is defined as an inability to obtain or maintain an erection sufficient to have a satisfactory sexual relationship. However, even in case of erection problems, it is still possible to feel desire, to have an orgasm and to ejaculate.
We are talking about erection problems only:
- when they last more than three months;
- when they are repeated with each sexual intercourse.
These disorders are different from a possible temporary erection failure. This last phenomenon, quite commonplace, should not be considered a problem.
Erectile dysfunction can occur at any age but is much more common from the age of 50. They affect just over one in ten men during their lifetime.
HOW TO EXPLAIN ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION?
Erection problems have different causes: a physical condition, psychological problems, and taking certain medications.
Often, these factors are associated with each other and the disorders have multiple origin.
Erectile dysfunction of physical origin mainly concerns men over 50 years of age.
These dysfunctions appear gradually, over several years.
The main physical factors favoring the occurrence of erectile dysfunction are:
- blood vessel abnormalities caused by high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, or smoking;
- overweight and obesity;
- nerve damage related to alcoholism, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis;
- hormonal problems: male hormone levels too low, hypothyroidism, etc.;
- chronic disease: heart failure, chronic kidney disease;
- side effects to:
- irradiation of the small pelvis,
- a surgical operation, in particular of the prostate, if the nerves of the penis have been damaged (prostate cancer for example), but also of the bladder (surgery for bladder cancer).
Thus, age is a major risk factor due to the gradual decline in the rate of testosterone and the occurrence of health problems affecting erection function.
In men under 40, erection problems are more often due to psychological factors.
Illness or trauma to the head or spinal cord (eg paraplegia) may be involved.
However, psychological factors are often present and they can increase erectile dysfunction of physical origin.
It is mainly:
- anxiety or stress. “Performance” anxiety is the first psychological cause of erection problems: the man fears not being able to have an erection and not being able to satisfy his partner. His anticipatory fears prevent the appearance of a normal erection;
- relationship problems;
- difficulties encountered in previous relationships.
At any age, certain medications and the intake of toxic products can cause erectile dysfunction.
These may be treatments prescribed, for example, for:
- high blood pressure (beta blockers, diuretics…);
- excess cholesterol in the blood (fibrates);
- psychotic disorders.
- hormonal disorders (antiandrogen treatment for example).
If in doubt about a medicine, never stop your treatment yourself: talk to your doctor.
Taking drugs (opiates, heroin, cocaine) as well as alcohol consumption and smoking are also factors favoring the onset of erectile dysfunction.
How do you determine the origin of erection problems?
The nature of the problems encountered helps to define their cause:
- if an erection is no longer possible, the problems are probably related to a physical condition;
- when erections still occur at night, in the morning or during masturbation, the problems are often of psychological origin.
WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION?
These erectile disorders are often reversible. In general, everything is back to normal by following a few simple tips.
Do not dramatize
Erection problems are quite commonplace and find a solution in the majority of cases. So avoid focusing on the situation, and don’t worry. Anxiety can make erectile dysfunction worse. If you have stressors, talk to your loved ones.
Fight against impotence by improving your lifestyle
You can start by adopting new lifestyle habits:
- Choose a balanced diet by limiting your consumption of fatty, sweet and salty products.
- Practice regular physical activity if possible.
- Avoid alcohol abuse: it sometimes disrupts erection for several hours. Over time, chronic alcoholism can also damage the nerves, and thus promote erection problems.
- Stop smoking: Smoking can clog the arteries of the penis, and thus alter the quality of erections. Stopping smoking is sometimes enough to solve erectile dysfunction. To help you quit smoking, Health Insurance pays for nicotine substitutes.
- Lose weight if overweight or obese.
- If you have an addiction to a non-drug substance (heroin, cocaine, etc.), contact a structure that can help you stop your consumption.
WHEN TO CONSULT A DOCTOR FOR ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION TREATMENT IN EAST DELHI, GHAZIABAD?
See a doctor if:
- erectile dysfunction lasts for more than three months;
- the problems encountered and your sexual impotence cause suffering, whether physical or psychological.
It can be intimidating to bring up this question during the consultation. Also:
- see a doctor you can talk to easily;
- relax and feel comfortable. Doctors are used to addressing this subject because erectile dysfunction is a frequent reason for consultation.
Consultation and erectile dysfunction treatment in Ghaziabad, East Delhi
During the consultation, the best sexologist in East Delhi asks his patient about the characteristics of his erection problems: sudden or gradual onset, permanent or depending on the situation, the date of onset… He also asks him about the medications he is taking, his personal life, sex life and relationship.
He examines the genitals and makes sure there is no phimosis which could interfere with the onset of erections. He practices a digital rectal examination to look for an anomaly of the prostate (adenoma or cancer).
He is doing:
- a cardiovascular examination: taking the blood pressure in search of arterial hypertension, cardiac auscultation, search for cardiovascular risk factors,
- a neurological examination in search of disorders of the sensitivity of theperineumand lower limbs or a neurological disease (Parkinson’s disease for example).
He asks for a blood test to check for diabetes, kidney disease or high cholesterol. He can request a hormonal dosage if he deems it necessary.
An additional assessment may be prescribed depending on the suspected cause: psychology or sexology consultation, radiology examinations, etc.
THE TREATMENT OF THE DISEASE INVOLVED IN THE ERECTILE DISORDER
If a disease is diagnosed (insufficient rate of testosterone, diabetes, kidney disease, hypothyroidism…), its treatment, associated with a better lifestyle, can help reduce erection problems.
If the erectile dysfunction is caused by a drug, the best sexologist in Ghaziabad may prescribe another treatment without side effects on the erection.
If psychological factors come into play, the doctor can offer psychological follow-up and refer the patient to a therapist specializing in sexology. With this practitioner, consultations take place alone or as a couple. They may be enough to improve sexual disorders.
ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION OR SEXUAL IMPOTENCE: WHAT DRUGS?
If erection problems persist despite a healthy lifestyle, the treatment of the disease favoring their occurrence and the removal of a drug responsible, the doctor offers a drug for erectile dysfunction treatment in East Delhi, Ghaziabad based on sildenafil, tadalafil, avanafil or vardenafil. These molecules increase the influx of blood into the penis in the event of sexual stimulation. For the majority of men, the erection is then easier to obtain and can last longer.
Be aware, however, that:
- taking a tablet should take place at least thirty minutes before sexual intercourse. The drug then remains effective for 8 hours (sildenafil and vardenafil) to 36 hours (tadalafil);
- taking a high-fat meal at the same time as the tablet, or shortly before or after, may delay the action of the medicine;
- the treatment is limited to once a day, and is not recommended for prolonged daily use;
- the treatment can cause certain inconveniences (headaches, nausea, bad digestion, redness of the face, muscular pains);
- treatment is not recommended in certain cases (heart problems, risk of interaction with medications nitrates). For more information, ask your doctor for advice.
Persistent impotence: penile prosthesis or penile implant or erection prosthesis
This definitive solution is proposed when other erectile dysfunction treatments in Ghaziabad, East Delhi have not worked or are contraindicated.
Penile implants are placed in the cavernous bodies or erectile bodies of the penis during surgery under general or locoregional anesthesia. They are invisible from the outside.
Different penile implants exist:
- semi-rigid silicone implants: they remain rigid even outside of sexual intercourse and are lowered or straightened manually;
- inflatable implants with 2 or 3 compartments: hollow cylinders are placed in the cavernous bodies. They are filled and then emptied using a pump placed in the purses. A water reservoir is located in front of the bladder in the abdomen in the case of a prosthesis with 3 compartments or integrated into the cylinders or at the pump in the case of a prosthesis with 2 compartments. The use of these implants requires learning.